Koodo Community

Community

billing error

Billed me twice between December 22- 25, 2017
When I sign up for the service, they had hard time getting me setup properly.
So my first bill shown up and it shown 2 numbers, and both number charged me service for Dec22 - 25, 2017. Which I only had 1 line, and they even had problem porting my number over. There was 3 days no one can call me.
So I hope someone can help to remove one of the line and no need to pay for the $8 twice.
Thanks.

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thats what shows up when you change your number after you sign up.  A credit line should be shown as well.

From the PDF, for sure it show double charging me with 2 lines, which I only have 1.
Where and who should I talk to fix this billing issue?

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sunny Wong wrote:

From the PDF, for sure it show double charging me with 2 lines, which I only have 1.
Where and wh...

Does it also show a credit?
Does one line show the proated time period and the other line show the next month's billing?

Please post a screen shot of your bill (page 3) with your personal info hidden and I can walk you through it
Sunny Wong wrote:

Where and wh...

Is there a way I can show you the line with the double payment? 
It show 1st number $68 and the 2nd number for $8, and total amount due is $85.88.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sunny Wong wrote:

Where and wh...

You could take a screenshot of your computer screen (Screen Capture on Windows OR CMD+shift+4 on Mac)Hello.

Does it look like that : http://koodomobile.com/samplebill.pdf

Source: http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/charges-explained/charges-on-your-first-bill

If you have any other question, fell free to ask them
Sunny Wong wrote:

Where and wh...

Here are 3 screenshots

I understand the charges on the number of 647-574-3733.  But the 647-465-1278 shouldn't be here at all.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sunny Wong wrote:

Where and wh...

Just to understand, where is that 1st number from?
Sunny Wong wrote:

Where and wh...

I have no idea !!  I am only using 647-574-3733
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sunny Wong wrote:

Where and wh...

They changed your number or ported in 4 days later
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sunny Wong wrote:

Where and wh...

Everything looks right to me.

You started your account on Dec.18.
Dec.18-21 you are charged 4 days for $8 (note $16-$8 = $8)
Dec.22-25 you are charged 4 days for $8
Then Dec.26- Jan.25 you are charged for 1 month under your regular plan amount for $68
Sunny Wong wrote:

Where and wh...

Oh ... ic ... 18-22 on the first number.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sunny Wong wrote:

Where and wh...

Yes.  The bill is a little confusing, but it looks correct
Sunny Wong wrote:

Where and wh...

Thanks for y our help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sunny Wong wrote:

Where and wh...

You're welcome Sunny.  Feel free to post in the community if you have any other questions.  We are always happy to help