Koodo Community

bill payment

• 26 January 2021
  • 2 replies

I have paid my bill about a week ago, it says that the payment didn’t go through. So I figured i try it again. Once again it said it was denied. So I left it be, ended up checking it today to find out two payments were taken out of my credit card successfully, but my account still shows I haven’t paid my bill? And I have no way to get to a rep, it keeps sending me to the damn assist thing. I just want to make sure my bills paid 🤦‍♀️ 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have paid my bill about a week ago, it says that the payment didn’t go through. So I figured i try it again. Once again it said it was denied. So I left it be, ended up checking it today to find out two payments were taken out of my credit card successfully, but my account still shows I haven’t paid my bill? And I have no way to get to a rep, it keeps sending me to the damn assist thing. I just want to make sure my bills paid 🤦‍♀️ 

You can schedule a callback through Koodo Assist or send a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter to speak to a rep.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you login to self serve and see the transaction history? 
And when did you make second payment?   Is your credit card states as charge or ‘ pending’?