Koodo Community

Community

Solved

April Free Speaker Promo

I just went to update a phone on my account and it still references the April promo for the free speaker, but at check out it mentions it was expired April 30th. Is this still good promo and if not, what is the promo for May?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The offer, indeed expires April 30th. There isn't a monthly promo with Koodo, at least that I know of. This one just happened to end at the end of the month. Different promos come and go every day so just keep your eyes out for new promos that interest you!
If it is still showing online shouldn't it still be available?

Geez, I guess I should have just done the order instead of asking the question first! I went online there now and the promo is totally gone...just like that in 5 mins! Grr.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kelly Medd wrote:

Geez, I guess I should have just done the order instead of asking the question first! I went onli...

The offer was still showing but the fine print that was still showing as well says it expired April 30th.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kelly Medd wrote:

Geez, I guess I should have just done the order instead of asking the question first! I went onli...

@Kelly if you would like you can still order today and get the speaker. It will be removed and truly expired tomorrow. 

Oppppss....I just noticed you said you can't see it anymore? Even when you log in? It should still be available as we haven't yet removed it. 
Kelly Medd wrote:

Hello Bernard, I have the same situation as Kelly, however I can still see the offer on the page. I already have my new desired phone in my cart. Can you please confirm that I will be able to get the speaker if I check out now? Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kelly Medd wrote:

Yes. Once you receive your order number can you pls come back and post it here? Than we will double make sure all is well.:-)
Kelly Medd wrote:

Thanks for your reply! My order # is HFO17858220 and the speaker was listed on the order so i think it's all good but your confirmation would be awesome! Thanks for your help!