Koodo Community

Community

Solved

anyone order a phone from koodo store and then have no idea if it was actually purchased via email confirmation?

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi Ben, sorry to hear this has happened. But do not worry. I will try to assist you. Please email me with your first name and last names used for this order to webstore@koodomobile.com. Please let me know when you have done so. Thank you
Rostam wrote:

Hi Ben, sorry to hear this has happened. But do not worry. I will try to assist you. Please email...

done
Userlevel 1
Rostam wrote:

Hi Ben, sorry to hear this has happened. But do not worry. I will try to assist you. Please email...

Super! will dig up the info and forward it to you email. Can you also, tell me your email address? Please email it. Thank you for your time.
Rostam wrote:

ok i emailed it to the link
Userlevel 1
Rostam wrote:

Cool. You shall receive an email shortly.
Rostam wrote:

Thank you very much! Have a good one.
Userlevel 1
Rostam wrote:

You are welcome! Glad we solved this issue for you.