Koodo Community

Community

Android app needs links to in depth call & data usage as well as tab amounts.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The title says it all lol The Android App needs links from call & data usage to actual in depth call & data usage. It needs to show your present tab amount as well. Thanks. I do love how easy the app is to use & its layout otherwise, great work Dev Team. - KID ANDROID ( Team.Android.Canada)

4 replies

Userlevel 6
I guess if we could download our bills on the phone you would get the details, right?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RudyW wrote:

I guess if we could download our bills on the phone you would get the details, right?

Just a link from like the word "Airtime Usage" & it will bring up the Web based call specific list showing what number you called & how long the call was. - KID ANDROID
Userlevel 2
RudyW wrote:

Hey Kid Android; Are you referring to the current billing cycle? Call Details for the current billing cycle cannot be made available until the next billing cycle starts.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RudyW wrote:

Sorry I meant for you last bill & a link from the airtime Usage or text or data usage. Just so you can see why you went over and try to figure out if the overages are going to be frequent & you should change your plan.