Koodo Community

Community

Allow the Mobile Masters access to a SelfServe Simulator if it exists.

Userlevel 7
From time to time a question will pop up regarding tabs or a plan specific feature where we need to contact our liason and have a big discussion about how a feature may or may not work. Especially when trying to add a feature or remove it via self serve. There must be a way that Koodo checks selfserve to ensure its functioning correctly and I'd love to have access to that. Simulating a purchase using a tab or adding a feature without having to experiment with my own selfserve would be appreciated.

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Wow you've really had your thinking cap on lately Chad
Userlevel 6
Good idea Chad. I doubt koodo has something like this, or their reps are not using it. I know someone who is less computer literate and had to call in for some help with her self serve account. The rep was certainly not accessing a simulator or anything that would have made things to be solved easier. At least, based on my friend's story, she struggled quite a bit to figure things out. Screen sharing of just self serve with koodo reps would be the best, if it was possible, then both parties see the exact same thing.
Userlevel 7
Chris Petersens wrote:

Good idea Chad. I doubt koodo has something like this, or their reps are not using it. I know som...

Could be done with dummy accounts
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Petersens wrote:

Good idea Chad. I doubt koodo has something like this, or their reps are not using it. I know som...

I'm sure they have an incarnation of Self Serve in a Test Environment
Userlevel 4
Chris Petersens wrote:

We use one at work to guide people where to go. It's pretty efficient. I'd like that to be accessed by the MMs as well since you guys/gals are just as awesome as me...I mean us. It's a simple emulator which requires no specific logins but does give the illusion you are in an actual Self Serve account.
Userlevel 3
Chris Petersens wrote:

:Yeah it's pretty cool some specs need to be corrected with it but all in all it does the job
Userlevel 2
Chris Petersens wrote:

Rocky you are right. I don't use it. It hasn't been updated 😞 So Mobile Masters, it wouldn't be really helpful that way. Still, a great tool!!!
Userlevel 7
Chris Petersens wrote:

@chris, the problem I see with screen sharing is well, people am dumb. It's only a matter of time before you get a complaint like " the rep logged into my account and changed my plan" or "the rep stole my Facebook password and hacked into my Kinect so he could watch me Dance Dance Revolution in my boxers"
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Petersens wrote:

Oh please. I DDR Naked 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Petersens wrote:

Great. I won't be sleeping anytime soon.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Petersens wrote:

And Street Fighter!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ooooh would love a simulator! It's harder for me to know the flow in self service because I have only seen screenshots here and there... it would make life a lot easier if we could have access to the test environment 🙂
Userlevel 3
Sophia wrote:

Ooooh would love a simulator! It's harder for me to know the flow in self service because I have ...

trade ya for employee for MM?lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Ooooh would love a simulator! It's harder for me to know the flow in self service because I have ...

Naahhh, I'm allergic to 4 letter words such as w**k 😉
Userlevel 4
Sophia wrote:

Ha!
Userlevel 7
Yet another reason this would be beneficial, I have no idea what prepaid self serve looks like.
This would be a great resource for the MM. I used to work for Cogeco Tech Support, and we had access to simulators/guides for damn near everything (Mail programs, Windows/Mac OS, Cable Guide sims) and they were exremely helpful in being able to direct customers step by step through troubleshooting issues. I think Koodo should have someone working on this 🙂