Koodo Community

Allow Data Block to be added/removed in Self Serve

• 30 December 2013
  • 33 replies

Show first post

33 replies

Data is automatically ON when you fresh upgrade iOS.which is why I pay $2 for data block. so happy about that.  seriously, no sarcasm here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Great idea for the phone you give to the kids to call you when their movie is over and they are ready to be picked up. ============== They're not intentionally trying to drive you into bankruptcy, they're just following what the culture tells them is normal.
I want Koodo to stop using data when I go over the monthly limit. Does enabling data block as an add-on accomplish this? Thanks
Badge +4
I want Koodo to stop using data when I go over the monthly limit. Does enabling data block as an ...An easier solution would be to monitor your data usage, turn off mobile data when not needed and use Wi-Fi, (where possible). Enabling the data block does not automatically stop your phone from using data when you reach your monthly data limit, so the answer is no.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I want Koodo to stop using data when I go over the monthly limit. Does enabling data block as an ...http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/data-and-how-to-make-the-most-of-it
I want Koodo to stop using data when I go over the monthly limit. Does enabling data block as an ...yes it does stop you from using data and i wish I new how to get rid of it! I need to download an incoming message and it wont let me cause of the stupid data blocker! 
Userlevel 7
I want Koodo to stop using data when I go over the monthly limit. Does enabling data block as an ...Hi Stephanie,You can remove the data-block from your account under the add-ons section of self serve.
Idea has now been [b]implemented. (since the add-on now costs $2) :(