Koodo Community
Solved

Address Change Error

• 1 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi!

I was trying to change my delivery address by going through the steps described here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/changing-your-address
However, I live in a building with many apartments.  Using the drop down address search I was able to find my building address (let’s say 123 Fake Street) and my apartment number (333-123 Fake Street).  I’ve tried using the 333-123 Fake Street address with autocomplete.  I’ve also tried the 123 Fake Street address, then I filled in the apartment number manually.  In both cases, after I submitted these addresses, I get a screen asking if I would like to confirm 101-123 Fake Street, which is the first listed apartment for my address.  How can I fix this?

TLDR: I can’t input the correct apartment number as my billing address, which is a problem because I want to have a new phone delivered.

icon

Best answer by Koodousername 1 April 2021, 17:38

I am just a koodo fan.  I think you should use the koodo assistant and request to speak to a rep.  This can be resolved by a rep.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3

I am just a koodo fan.  I think you should use the koodo assistant and request to speak to a rep.  This can be resolved by a rep.

Thanks, that’s what I did in the end, it worked!