Koodo Community
Question

Address?

So I live in Tweed ON k0k3j0 xxxxxxxxx and cannot update my address in self serve Canada post doesn’t even recognize my address so I can’t feasibly order anything. Thoughts?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What error are you getting when you try to enter your address?

Hey thanks for trying to help. It’s just not allowing me to change my address it shows up as some address that I’m not a resident of.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey thanks for trying to help. It’s just not allowing me to change my address it shows up as some address that I’m not a resident of.

I really don’t suggest writing down your address online. It’s a huge risk to you. You should take it out before the one-hour edit window is gone. 

I would suggest contacting a Koodo rep about this and see if they can make the address change for you. You can schedule a callback through Koodo Assist or send a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@donnyp We use Canada Post’s software to make sure addresses are correct. It appears that as you said, they don’t list your street for some strange region, even though it exists.  See a screenshot from their site showing streets that start with a ‘C’:

Pls send us a private message and we will manually “force” the change. Hope this helps!