Koodo Community

actual person at kodoo?

• 9 August 2020
  • 4 replies

I need to talk to an actual person at Kodoo, how the hell does someone do this? It keeps telling me it will text me to start a help convo but my phone is at the bottom of a river and since fish don’t have fingers, no one is going to answer that text

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What help do you need? Can we assist? To speak to Koodo, you can either send a private message through Facebook or Twitter private messenger, or request a call back to another number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@annoyedashell  We can call you back at any Canadian number as well. Rather than making you wait on hold a callback is something many of our customers prefer.  When you set up your callback give us an alternate number to reach you. If that’s not available, like Sophia mentioned, we can help you on Facebook too. 

I need a customer service person not a computer to actually awnser some questions is there a number where a person will actually awnser the phone ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I need a customer service person not a computer to actually awnser some questions is there a number where a person will actually awnser the phone ?

There is no direct line to reach an agent. You can, however, setup a callback via koodo.com/chat, or contact them using Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM.