Koodo Community
Solved

Account number

I can't find my account number for self serve, and I don't have an email confirmation. Is there another way to find it? 

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 3 June 2021, 21:01

I can't find my account number for self serve, and I don't have an email confirmation. Is there another way to find it? 

Did you order it online or at a Koodo store? If you ordered it online, you should have received a confirmation email for your order and another email with your Customer Service Agreement. Are you sure you did not receive any confirmation email? Did you check your junk mail folder?

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you order it online or at a Koodo store? If you ordered it online, you should have received a confirmation email for your order and another email with your Customer Service Agreement. Are you sure you did not receive any confirmation email? Did you check your junk mail folder?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I went in person to koodo, I've checked everywhere for it and I can't find anything 

Did they give you a print out of your Customer Service Agreement? They should have given you one. The account number is listed under the date at the top of your Service Agreement.. 

If not, I would suggest you to contact the Koodo store directly and ask them for your account number. Without it, you will not be able to register your Self-Serve account. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Got my SIM card today. Not sure how to transfer or activate.

I went in person to koodo, I've checked everywhere for it and I can't find anything 

I ordered my SIM online to transfer my existing Rogers to Koodo. I did not receive any service agreement over email. Need that to create account. Please help

Got my SIM card today. Not sure how to transfer or activate.