Koodo Community
Question

account login issue

• 10 September 2020
  • 4 replies

Somehow when i tried to create an account to activate my account - it says that the email was registered to another person and now they are contacting that person before they can create the account - well that account is me and the password etc are the same - how do i fix this?

4 replies

Userlevel 4

Somehow when i tried to create an account to activate my account - it says that the email was registered to another person and now they are contacting that person before they can create the account - well that account is me and the password etc are the same - how do i fix this?

You can contact them on Facebook Messenger or Twitter to get a rep to solve this issue. You can also use Koodo Assist to schedule a callback.

If a Mobile Master sees this, they can flag a Koodo rep here and help you out as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you a new customer? Have you received an activation email from Koodo? Have you received your SIM yet?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You dont need to create an account to activate.  The sim should arrive pre-activated with an email confirmation sent to your email regarding your self serve.  If you created your self serve prior to all this then wait for your sim to arrive first and make sure it works first.  Then go to Koodo assist and say you have trouble with your self serve.  Then say it is your first time logging in and it will complete a soft reset on your self serve.

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help?autobots=rollout

Userlevel 2

My system shows that order HFO27733329 was mailed out via Canada Post regular mail on the 3rd of Sept. We can resend the order if the first has been lost in transit by Canada Post. The order was not shipped with tracking.

-John