Koodo Community
Question

Account linked to another email address

Hi,
I have been trying to log into my Koodo Self Serve account to view my account statement in order to pay my bills, but when I typed in my username and password to log in, I am getting the below seen message:
"You're still waiting to be approved Looks like this account has already been linked to another email address. You're still waiting for permission from the owner of that email address. We'll email you once you're approved."
Please do the necessary,
Thank You,
Joan Raju Skaria

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You will need to contact Koodo and have them reset your self serve and follow the link they send you to set up your account and only from the email they send you,do not try to set it up any other way or you will get this error.
They may respond here or you can send them a Private message to their FB page or Twitter account
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi @Joan Raju Skaria - I just reset your email and attached it to the correct account. You should receive an email shortly with instructions on how to set up your self serve account - please make sure to follow the steps and use the link in that email to set up your account.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
This also happened to me, please help Koodo!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hayesamie wrote:

This also happened to me, please help Koodo!

Follow the steps that Paul mentioned above for a fix! 🙂
@hayesamie Right now the best way to contact Koodo to fix your problem is to request a callback through the digital assistant. They can't authenticate accounts through Facebook/Twitter right now.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/?autobots=rollout