Koodo Community
Question

account info blank on self serve tab

• 24 November 2022
  • 9 replies

I was trying to access my account info section on self serve tab and it just shows a blank page is there a fix or anyone i contact about this?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Nathan900 We are looking into this as indeed some customers are encountering what you shared with us. As soon as we a know the ETA for the fix we will share here. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Nathan900 I’m told the issue should be resolved now. Thanks for your patience!

I still get the blank blue box when i click on self serve then “my profile” im not sure if its my account

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I still get the blank blue box when i click on self serve then “my profile” im not sure if its my account

Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies on your browser? Do you still get the issue when you use another browser or device?

Is this still being looked at as its blank here as well. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Kyojura Which section? Can you pls take a screenshot and share here (minus any personal info)? 

Not the exact problem as above, but similar. 

For the last 2 days when I click on View Usage I’ve been getting the error page attached.

I changed my plan to the $55/50GB plan, and there was 2 days left in my billing cycle  during those 2 days it showed my total available data as only 5GB, with none of it used. I had 21GB before I made the switch  

I had just assumed it was showing a prorated amount of data for the final 2 days of my billing cycle. But after those 2 days, I only get the below error page  

@Kyojura Which section? Can you pls take a screenshot and share here (minus any personal info)? 

I have same issue on all pages except overview