Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Account info?

How can I get my account number?  I have a tab to pay off but have closed my account.  When I login there is just blank screens and I can't find my account number anywhere?  Is there an email I can send a request to?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can contact Koodo by sending a Private Message to their Facebook Page, or a DM to their Twitter account. There is an email option (requires login) in the 'Contact Us' section at the bottom of the page.

Does any one knows if Koodo ever answer the phone or email.
I am getting message on the phone that my bill is  $240+
I can not access the bill ,can not log in can not get to the operator even after 60 +minutes.
Where is this company's customer care (Afganistan).
Most disgusting experience
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jogi Dhatt wrote:

I am getting message on the phone tha...

Yes, they do answer. You can try facebook or twitter if you aren't have any luck otherwise. Have you ever logged in to selfserve to pay your bill?
Jogi Dhatt wrote:

Thanks Sir , They are not answering even after 60+minutes.
Ruining the customer's evening.
Their site shows a Fat man giving finger .
I tried Chrome/Firefox.
CUSTOMER BEAWARE LOOK FOR A HALF DECENT COMPANY BEFORE GETTING STUCK
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jogi Dhatt wrote:

Okay, not sure how the Afghanistan and fat man comments are helpful. If you want help, give us some relevant details, otherwise it's a waste of time. Have you ever logged into selfserve before? What errors are you getting?
Jogi Dhatt wrote:

Koodo is an awesome company. Why are you choosing to close an account with a $240+ tab to pay off? Taking advantage of Koodo very generous buying a phone system..

Haha if this is true(which I doubt) their site showing you the fat man giving the finger is awesome.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jogi Dhatt wrote:

You can avoid all the above admonitions and as others have suggested, use the Facebook or Twitter logos at the bottom of this page to reach customer service and achieve a resolution without waiting on hold.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jogi Dhatt wrote:

There's absolutely no need to be racist and trash Afghans like that. And despite that, youre still getting help here. And I'm quite certain that the site did not show someone giving you the middle finger.