Koodo Community
Question

Account Already Linked to another Email (HELP)

I am receiving the below message after I signed up online to create my self serve account:

"You're still waiting to be approved Looks like this account has already been linked to another email address. You're still waiting for permission from the owner of that email address. We'll email you once you're approved."

Any help would be much appreciated. My order number is: HFO22760582

I've reached out via twitter and fb but no one has replied to me.

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You will need to contact Koodo to fix your self serve on their end.
You just have to be patient and wait for Koodo to reply to your private message on facebook/twitter
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@btagoe Looks like you jumped the gun and set up self serve before your account was activated. 🙂 You should receive an email once you get your SIM mailed to you and then you will be able to get online.
Hi Bernard,
I have already ordered my sim online, i only created my self serve account after i ordered my sim card online.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@btagoe Yes, that's what causing the issue. You cant create it until you receive your active SIM.
@Bernard Koodo ok can you help me set my account so that i can access my self serve online account?
i've been on hold for 2 hours ad each time I am hung up on after the long wait time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can’t set up your account until the SIM arrives Brett. Then you can do it. There is nothing tonaccess now.
@Bernard Koodo how long will that take? Thank you
Just make sure to only set up your self serve account through the link in the activation email that Koodo sends you. Trying to do it any other way will give you that error.
when i check the tracking on my sim card order which i purchased online on december 30th, it is listed as "order is being reviewed"
@Mats thanks mats. koodo hasnt sent me any activation emails at all. not sure what to do.
btagoe wrote:

@Mats thanks mats. koodo hasnt sent me any activation emails at all. not sure what to do.

That email is sent to you just before your order is expected to arrive. You won't get it before your order has shipped. So you'll have to wait abit longer.
@mats ok thank you so much
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you are new to Koodo a credit check has to be done. Hence the status being at the review stage. This typically done in day or two but with the holidays there maybe a slight delay. If all is good things will proceed. If don’t get the info necessary we will have to call you for additional info.
@Bernard Koodo thank you Bernard!