Koodo Community

Community

Solved

accessing my self serve account

i would like to know what my tab is. i don't know if i had a self-serve account previously - just tried to create a new one - but can't get in using the email/user ID and password i used to create the account today. i clicked on the link in the email i received and it just keeps asking me for a new email address. don't know what to do - i love Koodo (have been a customer for several years now), but this process is frustrating. i want to see where my tab is at because i am considering upgrading my cell phone.
icon

Best answer by Daniel Kim 15 November 2014, 19:47

Try logging in, it could be due to trying to creating an account with an email that is already being used. If you have further troubles, you can call koodo *611 and they should be able to assist you. It is a free call as long as you mentioned that you already tried. 🙂

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Try logging in, it could be due to trying to creating an account with an email that is already being used. If you have further troubles, you can call koodo *611 and they should be able to assist you. It is a free call as long as you mentioned that you already tried. 🙂