Koodo Community

Community

Solved

400 Bad Request

I am a new customer to koodo and I can't register for self serve to pay my bill because "400 Bad Request" shows up every time I select the link.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Mariam, I was having the same issue when trying to log into my account earlier, simply clear your cache and cookies on your computer and it should start working again. Hope that helps answer your question 🙂
Userlevel 6
Daniel Gunn wrote:

Hi Mariam, I was having the same issue when trying to log into my account earlier, simply clea...

Try to access it from your phone via wi-fi. Should work.
Userlevel 6
I have no problem accessing it it from phone (not the app) but get the same "Bad Request" if it's from my laptop.
Userlevel 7
Chris Petersens wrote:

I have no problem accessing it it from phone (not the app) but get the same "Bad Request" if it's...

Yeah that's the issue I was getting with mine too Chris. I just had to clear the cache and cookies, then I tried logging in again on the computer and it worked. Must be an issue in the backend or something.
Userlevel 6
Chris Petersens wrote:

I have no problem accessing it it from phone (not the app) but get the same "Bad Request" if it's...

Trouble is most people won't know what to do. You are expert and figure clearing the cache would help. Why wouldn't the error message suggest that instead of the mumbo jumbo it says now. Even if that solves the problem for only half the customers people would be better off. It would give them an instant solution.
Userlevel 7
Chris Petersens wrote:

No that's true, haha I'm far from an expert, just learning stuff as I go along myself too, but I remembered that most instances if the website you're logging into won't work, usually clearing the cache and cookies helps clear any discrepancies in the website from previously being on it. Technology definitely has its weak spots especially IE (Internet Explorer). If the solution doesn't work then it just might be an issue that Koodo is trying to fix and then people will need to contact them directly.