Koodo Community
Question

14 Day Bug

• 8 September 2019
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 5
This line was activated 2 months ago, and it did not have an upgrade after that time. It still gives the 14 day error. What exactly does "14 day" mean in Koodo's dictionary?

Mind you, I have my own loophole to bypass this error, so I don't need any help from Koodo, but it is ridiculous for regular customers who randomly might have the error on their accounts.

Also, add-ons*

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Maybe it's because you're special?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Man I'd love to know all the loopholes you found. It's quote interesting.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Goran Watch out...... @triggered123 will go after your spelling. 🙂 Mind you that is one area where he is 100% right.
Userlevel 5
Koodo Rep here can't recreate my bugs and loopholes just like the Netflix throttling. I always put a disclaimer for loopholes that are not fully tested to be working, and there are not many of them.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
14 days*

The "bug" was known previously.
Userlevel 5
14 days*
https://ell.stackexchange.com/a/14314
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

14 days*https://ell.stackexchange.com/a/14314

I hope you should read it yourself.
Userlevel 5
I thought you were avoiding my threads. 😏 Are you back for another argument that you lose and then refuse to accept that you are wrong?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I thought you were avoiding my threads. 😏 Are you back for another argument that you lose and then refuse to accept that you are wrong?
I avoided no one. Don't tell lie.
I am not wrong.
Userlevel 5
First, go look up the definition of "thought." Then, go look up the thread "VoLTE on iPhone not Enabled by Default," which is not yet archived, so you can remind yourself of your previous refusals to accept that you are wrong even after indisputable proof.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
First, go look up the definition of "thought." Then, go look up the thread "VoLTE on iPhone not Enabled by Default," which is not yet archived, so you can remind yourself of your previous refusals to accept that you are wrong even after indisputable proof.

Lol, you can go read yourself. Read carefully what I said. I hope that would help you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Goran Watch out...... @triggered123 will go after your spelling. 🙂 Mind you that is one area where he is 100% right.
Haha for some reason when my keyboard updated, it lost all of its learned typing, so its been pretty bad lately.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Goran Watch out...... @triggered123 will go after your spelling. 🙂 Mind you that is one area where he is 100% right.Haha for some reason when my keyboard updated, it lost all of its learned typing, so its been pretty bad lately.

You got a keyboard that learns?