Koodo Community
Solved

Why does UPS say "invalid tracking order"?

• 12 September 2022
  • 8 replies

Ordered Samsung flipphone on 9 Sept 2022.  Order HFO33878591 shipped 11 Sept 2022.

At time of shipping a UPS tracking number [sensitive information removed] was issued.  Tried to track number on 12 Sept 2022, but UPS site claims this is an invalid tracking number.

What do I do now?

icon

Best answer by S-LuXx 15 November 2022, 01:06

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

I'm having a similar issue through Canada Post. Almost 24 hours since receiving the email telling me the item has shipped and the tracking number still doesn't work

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@CliffordHrdlicka there may have been a glitch at UPS’s end. The tracking number appears to be working now. 

UPS Canada tracking

@Christian C. can you check the tracking number to see if it works? If still no luck, please send an email to Koodo’s webstore at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com and include your order number and tracking information to see if they can provide you with any additional information.

@CliffordHrdlicka there may have been a glitch at UPS’s end. The tracking number appears to be working now. 

UPS Canada tracking

@Christian C. can you check the tracking number to see if it works? If still no luck, please send an email to Koodo’s webstore at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com and include your order number and tracking information to see if they can provide you with any additional information.

Mine appears to be tracking now thanks

I am having trouble tacking my “UPS” order with tracking number that koodo provided.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am having trouble tacking my “UPS” order with tracking number that koodo provided.

How long has it been since it has been provided? Sometimes it can take a few hours to reflect anything.

How long has it been since it has been provided? Sometimes it can take a few hours to reflect anything.

Hi Allan, thanks for replying. It has been 25 hours from the mail i got from koodo.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Allan, thanks for replying. It has been 25 hours from the mail i got from koodo.

Can you go to UPS website directly ,( not from the link Koodo provide) and try to track your item?

H

Can you go to UPS website directly ,( not from the link Koodo provide) and try to track your item?

Thanks  everyone, the tracking number seems to be working now. I think the solution was to just wait 30 hours for them to do the initial process. Now the tracking number is in the Ups web systems.