Koodo Community
Question

Waiting on phone upgrade

Userlevel 3

Hello,

I upgraded my phone over a month ago, I still haven’t received it. I have already been through a complete billing cycle paying for a phone I haven’t even received and frankly it is getting ridiculous.

Can somebody at Koodo check on my order and tell me what went wrong on your end?

Order number: ES2157438006

43 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ill flag a Rep to assist with an update.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @Slaw! Your order was approved and the package was assigned to UPS. However, from what I can see, UPS has recently begun an investigation to locate the package. For more information, please enter your tracking number on ups.com/track and feel free to contact UPS to check if they can provide any additional information. 

Userlevel 3

Hello @Slaw! Your order was approved and the package was assigned to UPS. However, from what I can see, UPS has recently begun an investigation to locate the package. For more information, please enter your tracking number on ups.com/track and feel free to contact UPS to check if they can provide any additional information. 

Hi @Lavinia Koodo, unfortunately this is not recent, the claim was opened nearly a month ago by UPS. They have not been able to provide any additional information. What can you do as the shipper of the package? How long do I have to wait before it becomes obvious to Koodo that the shipment has been lost? So far Koodo has been less than helpful in helping to get this sorted out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

We’re really sorry to hear about this! 

According to the notes on your account, the Webstore team has already opened an investigation regarding this situation. 

It looks like the investigation will take a few more weeks however you can certainly ask for updates by sending an email to koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com.

Userlevel 3

According to the notes on your account, the Webstore team has already opened an investigation regarding this situation. 

It looks like the investigation will take a few more weeks however you can certainly ask for updates by sending an email to koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com.

Hi, yes I tried this weeks ago as well. Unfortunately they were not helpful. Please see the response I received below:

Hi there,

First off we’d like to apologize for any delay in our reply as we’ve received a higher than usual volume of emails and are doing our best to reply to all inquiries.

We regret to inform you that we only work with orders processed through our website www.koodomobile.com. Those orders are identified with a code starting with HFO and followed by 8 numbers. Based on the information you provided, we can confirm the order was not completed through our website.

For further assistance with your order, please go to Koodo Assist to schedule a callback, and one of our reps will be happy to help you.

Thank you for understanding.

Koodo Mobile Web Store

Open Monday to Friday

Anything else I can do to get Koodo to do something?

Userlevel 3

Also, I would like to add that it is ridiculous that I am already being charged for this phone. I am coming up on my second billing cycle where I will be charged without having even received a response from Koodo on this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Slaw I understand where you’re coming from. 

The email you received is no longer relevant in your case as it was sent before Webstore started the investigation. Once they reach a resolution, they will assess what adjustments need to be applied on your account. 

Userlevel 3

@Slaw I understand where you’re coming from. 

The email you received is no longer relevant in your case as it was sent before Webstore started the investigation. Once they reach a resolution, they will assess what adjustments need to be applied on your account. 

When did the webstore start the investigation? How would anybody know that an investigation was started? I had already called in to Koodo before I received this email and they had stated that an investigation had been opened.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

According to the notes on your account, your last interaction with a Webstore agent was on May 9th and they advised that we need to wait until the investigation is completed.

I understand that the situation is not exactly ideal but we’re currently doing our best to resolve this ASAP.

Userlevel 3

According to the notes on your account, your last interaction with a Webstore agent was on May 9th and they advised that we need to wait until the investigation is completed.

I understand that the situation is not exactly ideal but we’re currently doing our best to resolve this ASAP.

When will the investigation be completed? What am I supposed to do until then?

Userlevel 3

Have there been any updates on this?

What exactly is Koodo doing to resolve this other than wait for UPS to tell you that they lost the package?

Userlevel 3

Hi @Lavinia Koodo 

I sent a follow up email to the koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com email again last night and again I received the following email.

Hi there,

First off we’d like to apologize for any delay in our reply as we’ve received a higher than usual volume of emails and are doing our best to reply to all inquiries.

We regret to inform you that we only work with orders processed through our website www.koodomobile.com. Those orders are identified with a code starting with HFO and followed by 8 numbers. Based on the information you provided, we can confirm the order was not completed through our website.

For further assistance regarding your order please contact our customer service by scheduling a call using our Digital rep at koodomobile.com/chat and a customer service agent will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for understanding.
Koodo Mobile Web Store
Open Monday to Friday

Can you please find somebody that can do something about this instead of giving me the run around?

Userlevel 3

@Koodo

@Koodo Community Team

@Boa_Guy Koodo

@Bernard Koodo

@Chris Koodo

@Flo Koodo 

@Ranjan Koodo 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @Slaw! Our access here on Koodo Community is very limited. 

Please follow the instructions sent by email for further information. By scheduling a callback on koodo.com/chat, you can get in touch with a rep from the Webstore department who will be able to confirm if any updates are available for your case at this time. 

Please note that their hours of operation are 11AM - 9PM, Monday to Friday.

Userlevel 3

Hello @Slaw! Our access here on Koodo Community is very limited. 

Please follow the instructions sent by email for further information. By scheduling a callback on koodo.com/chat, you can get in touch with a rep from the Webstore department who will be able to confirm if any updates are available for your case at this time. 

Please note that their hours of operation are 11AM - 9PM, Monday to Friday.

Hi Lavinia,

I have scheduled call backs from reps. They were unable to do anything regarding this and suggested that I try here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Slaw I’m checking your account and I don’t see any updates or recent interactions with our colleagues. When did you try to get in touch?

Userlevel 3

May 2nd and May 5th. There has been no change on the UPS tracking info since this time and no contact from Koodo at all regarding the delivery failure.

Userlevel 3

Sorry, May 9th as well...

Userlevel 3

I’m sorry to harass you, but I don’t think it is unreasonable to wait for eight weeks before trying to get Koodo to do something about their order. After all, they have already charged me for two payments on this...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I understand where you’re coming from. You haven’t been contacted yet because there are no updates that we can provide at this time. Our colleagues are already working on this, all we can do at the moment is wait for the investigation to be completed. I understand that this is not the answer you were hoping for, however I can assure you that everyone is doing their best to help.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Userlevel 3

This is utterly ridiculous. What is anybody doing to work on this? Why am I getting charged for this?

How long am I expected to sit and wait for an update to come through?

Userlevel 3

Am I safe to assume that nothing has changed yet?

Userlevel 3

Still no updates on this from Koodo? 

Two weeks since first making this post and I haven’t heard anything regarding the phone that should have arrived nearly two months ago.

Userlevel 6

Wow that is a really terrible response from Koodo. There is no reason why they cannot send you another phone as it is obvious you have not received the first one.

It does not sound like they are trying at all to help you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Slaw We are still waiting for UPS to conclude the investigation, as they are the ones who lost the package. From past experiences with them, this can take up to 30 business days, however they cannot provide an exact time of resolution.

If there was something we could do to expedite this process, we would certainly do it. 

From the notes left on your account, we understand that an agent will follow up with you as soon as we receive updates.