Koodo Community
Question

System will not update Address

• 22 November 2022
  • 4 replies

I have been trying for the past hour to update my billing address to my current address so that I can have a new phone delivered.  I have entered and re-entered it repeatedly and the address remains unchanged. I am not even in the same province let alone the same city so I would really like to get this done so I can get my new phone before the offer expires or they are sold out.   I have been a loyal Koodo customer for years and this is extremely frustrating. 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Was there any error when you tried to change the address? If possible, could you post the error message here? (without any personal information please).

There was no error. It says its successful but continues to show the old address. Its the next day now and still not updating.  I do have to enter it manually the address is not recognized by the Canada Post auto fill system. Although it is a street address, deliveries go to the local post office. The address is 

89 J. R. Smallwood Blvd

Gambo South. NL. 

A0G 2E0

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There was no error. It says its successful but continues to show the old address. Its the next day now and still not updating.  I do have to enter it manually the address is not recognized by the Canada Post auto fill system. Although it is a street address, deliveries go to the local post office. The address is 

89 J. R. Smallwood Blvd

Gambo South. NL. 

A0G 2E0

You will need to contact Canada Post if your address cannot be verified, since Koodo relies on their system. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/changing-your-address

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there, @John Michael  We have taken a look into your account. We could see that you managed to talk with one of our wonderful reps and had your issue resolved.. 

Please let us know if you need any additional help. 

Cheers,