Koodo Community
Question

Received a broken CPO phone. Koodo refuses return and wont help.

• 15 January 2022
  • 9 replies

I added a second line to my account and ordered a CPO phone. The phone I received is broken and won’t turn on. It shows the apple logo and then quickly shuts off. I scheduled a return but they rejected it and returned it back to me. They are claiming the sim tray is missing but it is not. They refuse to help and keep giving me the run around and tell me I will have to pay full price for the device. This has been going on since late November.  I have had about 10 different phone calls. Filled a CCTS complaint and I will post back here with updates when I find out more. 

9 replies

Badge +4

Would this happen to be part of the original problem below?

The timeline seems similar.

No that is someone else. It seems many of people are having similar problems. 

My device is an iPhone XR. 

Badge +4

No that is someone else. It seems many of people are having similar problems. 

My apologies for that.

Can you provide the order number for your CPO iPhone XR?

In the meantime, I’ll flag a rep for you.

Can I just post it here? It’s a public forum is that secure?

I should also note I don’t want a replacement phone, I want to return it and be refunded. I was advised to get an additional line while waiting for the return to be processed. It was after this that my problems began. I now have 3 phones and lines but only need 2. 

Badge +4

Can I just post it here? It’s a public forum is that secure?

The choice is yours. If you don’t feel comfortable divulging the order number here, you can advise the rep of the order number in private.

Ok thanks. I’ll provide the order number to the rep in private. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @Hr378! We’ve just left you a message in private. Feel free to get back to us anytime.