Koodo Community
Question

never received my phone never recieved a tefund

• 23 June 2022
  • 2 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I have had several conversation with Kood reps and this issue was never resolved, so I am trying this platform as a last resort. 

this is the story:

back in November of 2021, I ordered a phone from Koodo. And signed a new agreement with them. The phone never arrived, so in December, I called and asked why. They said there are some supply issues, there’s no phone right now. Just wait. Ok cool. NP I understand it’s not their fault. 

Come January, still no phone. I called they said there was an issue with the shipment and they started an investigation. I said cancel the order and give me a refund, they said we can’t do that without finishing the investigation. I asked what happens if I cancel my account right now. They said if you cancel, when the investigation is over the money gets credited to your account and since the account is gone you will receive a refund automatically. So I said ok, let’s cancel. 

couple months go by, I check my credit card statement no refund. I call, ask what happened, rep says let me check and I’ll call you back. Ok. No call back. Call again, says the same thing, no call back. I’ve called maybe 7-8 times, same story. In fact, I’m in a call with them as I write this, and I can guarantee, I’m going to get the same story. 

so bottom line, almost 8 months, no phone, no money. This message board is my last effort. If I don’t get a resolution, I’m thinking I call my credit card company to report fraud. 

any help? 

thanks,

I

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have had several conversation with Kood reps and this issue was never resolved, so I am trying this platform as a last resort. 

this is the story:

back in November of 2021, I ordered a phone from Koodo. And signed a new agreement with them. The phone never arrived, so in December, I called and asked why. They said there are some supply issues, there’s no phone right now. Just wait. Ok cool. NP I understand it’s not their fault. 

Come January, still no phone. I called they said there was an issue with the shipment and they started an investigation. I said cancel the order and give me a refund, they said we can’t do that without finishing the investigation. I asked what happens if I cancel my account right now. They said if you cancel, when the investigation is over the money gets credited to your account and since the account is gone you will receive a refund automatically. So I said ok, let’s cancel. 

couple months go by, I check my credit card statement no refund. I call, ask what happened, rep says let me check and I’ll call you back. Ok. No call back. Call again, says the same thing, no call back. I’ve called maybe 7-8 times, same story. In fact, I’m in a call with them as I write this, and I can guarantee, I’m going to get the same story. 

so bottom line, almost 8 months, no phone, no money. This message board is my last effort. If I don’t get a resolution, I’m thinking I call my credit card company to report fraud. 

any help? 

thanks,

I

Did you order your phone online? If that is the case, have you reached out to the Koodo Web Store by sending them an email at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

Userlevel 3

Don’t expect Koodo to help, they are useless. Can you request a refund from your credit card?