Koodo Community
Solved

My online order hasn't shipped

• 8 November 2021
  • 11 replies

Hi,

I’m a Koodo customer, I placed an order online  on Nov 1st for an iPhone13 Pro.

My credit card was charged and the Koodo tab balance has been updated.  However,  I haven’t received any confirmation email for my order nor a shipment notification.

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by Goran 9 November 2021, 00:14

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did it say how long it would take to ship?

When I ordered it, it said within 5 Buisness days.

is there an email address for webstore support?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The lead time now two weeks. Koodo tends to be delayed in updating new processing times. I'm guessing this is what has happened with you. If you provide your order number, I can flag a Rep to see what updates there are for you

Thank you @Goran

Is there an email address you can provide?

Buckle up y’all, I ordered my 13 mini two weeks ago and just got an email saying it’s now a TWELVE week wait due to supply shortage. Only after I got that email did their website change the 5 business days to ship message to 1-2 weeks to ship with a notice that there was supply issues. Today it now says up to 2 weeks weeks to ship and the supply issue banner is gone. The webstore team honestly has been super aggravating to deal with; the last email I just received half an hour ago was addressed to a different name and order number even though it’s still a part of the original email chain with my name and order number. In that email they basically confirmed that it IS a twelve week wait. Soooooo frustrated!

@14babs14 @Goran 

The lack of communication is causing a lot frustration.

Is there an email address to communicate with the webstore?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

I tried to track my order using the order number that starts with HFO, the system couldn’t find it.

I’m so sick of this system and customer service. No one talk to, no email address to communicate with them. 

I just want to cancel my order and I’m going to move my phone number to another carrier.

Koodo.WebStore@koodomobile.com Is the email for cancelling your order. The person who responded to me this morning was much better than the previous people.

I placed online order on nov 15th says I was approved but still hasn’t shipped 

order # HFO31669346

email is ***

***personal information removed -> email address

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @Shizee 

Did you have the chance to email our webstore team using the email address above?