Koodo Community
Question

lost phones in the mail

• 11 November 2021
  • 8 replies

I ordered 2 cell phone in August and they were delivered to the wrong address. I am now 3 months later, no cell phones, and have spent countless hours on contacting Koodo, Ups, and Police. I have been told to wait for a claim to go through and have been given the run around over and over again. Koodo finally agreed to credit me back what I've paid on my tab for these 2 phone(I don't even have) atleast. But now I'm stuck, I can't move forward on getting a new phone until this gets settled. Anyone else deal with a similar situation? Am I crazy? Or is my situation?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am little confused. You said Koodo agreed to pay you back but then you stuck? what was the issue prohibiting you to get a new phone as they already agreed to resolve the problem for you? What was the rep say? did they clear the Tab on your account?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I ordered 2 cell phone in August and they were delivered to the wrong address. I am now 3 months later, no cell phones, and have spent countless hours on contacting Koodo, Ups, and Police. I have been told to wait for a claim to go through and have been given the run around over and over again. Koodo finally agreed to credit me back what I've paid on my tab for these 2 phone(I don't even have) atleast. But now I'm stuck, I can't move forward on getting a new phone until this gets settled. Anyone else deal with a similar situation? Am I crazy? Or is my situation?

I am not too familiar with your situation. Can you elaborate on what happened afterwards and what steps you took? Did you file a police report? Have you provided it to Koodo? Did they blacklisted the devices that were meant to be sent to you? In the meantime, I have flagged a Koodo rep to help you out. 

Userlevel 4

Hi there,   I’d like to get more details if the phones have been refunded the tab should also be removed.  Can you tell us why you can’t replace the devices?   Thanks. 

Hi there,   I’d like to get more details if the phones have been refunded the tab should also be removed.  Can you tell us why you can’t replace the devices?   Thanks. 

The claim is still being processed I just provided the report number yesterday. The tab is still there. I was credited back for what I have paid on the tab since August.

Koodo is a FRAUDULENT company.

Impossible to talk to anyone human and when you actually get connected….they can't help you.

No 5G network? Are they stuck in 2014?

No customer service call hub. Useless online assistant should be blown up.

I'll be changing companies asap.

KOODO…..YOU SUCK!!!!

I am little confused. You said Koodo agreed to pay you back but then you stuck? what was the issue prohibiting you to get a new phone as they already agreed to resolve the problem for you? What was the rep say? did they clear the Tab on your account?

The claim is still in process. They won't clear the tab until it's been resolved they said

Calls for KOODO to close it's FRAUDULENT doors.

Worst company I've ever dealt with.

8 years with them and am now being treated like a number.

KOODO SUCKS

KOODO SUCKS

KOODO SUCKS

KOODO SUCKS

KOODO SUCKS

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

KOODO SUCKS SHIT

If you want to say something about Koodo, then start your own post.  Don't hijack somebody else's post