Koodo Community
Question

HUP shipping delay due to floods?

• 23 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5

Is Koodo extending 15 day return policy for online upgrades?

My understanding from service agreement the period starts from the day of activation which makes no sense because that would of been Nov 11 yet the phone is still not in my hands as of today.

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Phone is still in Calgary just spoke with the webstore and was told online return policy is 30 days from delivery date but God knows when that will be plus they wouldn't even credit back shipping charge for the inconvenience pretty bad customer experience.

The other option is cancelling the order and getting the phone in store instead. (As long as it's not a cpo and given the store has the phone in stock). That way you don't have to worry about shipping.

It's the time of year where connection fees are being waved at a lot of places so you shouldn't have to worry about that either. (I'd call ahead/ask first to make sure)

No can do since already in transit...good thing Black Friday deals suck this year at least.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Phone is still in Calgary just spoke with the webstore and was told online return policy is 30 days from delivery date but God knows when that will be plus they wouldn't even credit back shipping charge for the inconvenience pretty bad customer experience.

The other option is cancelling the order and getting the phone in store instead. (As long as it's not a cpo and given the store has the phone in stock). That way you don't have to worry about shipping.

It's the time of year where connection fees are being waved at a lot of places so you shouldn't have to worry about that either. (I'd call ahead/ask first to make sure)

Userlevel 5

For online orders the return period is 30 days from the day that the phone ships.

I'm sure they would make an exception as well if you hadn't received the phone after a long time and escalated it (no promises of course).

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

For online orders the return period is 30 days from the day that the phone ships.

I'm sure they would make an exception as well if you hadn't received the phone after a long time and escalated it (no promises of course).