Koodo Community
Question

how do i purchase three plans for three phones?

• 24 November 2022
  • 2 replies

I’m a Bell customer trying to switch over to Koodo. 

I have three phones with Bell and I want to order plans for each one from Koodo but the site only lets me put one order/plan in my checkout. How do I add two more for the other two phones?  I want to buy all three at the same time.  

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you’re keeping your phones and just activating BYOD plans then you have to place the first order, then once your account is active (usually a couple days) then you can order the 2nd and 3rd lines. 
There’s no way to do all 3 at once online.

In saying that, because of black friday, a lot of Koodo stores are waiving connection fees so it wouldn’t hurt to reach out to one near you and ask if they’re doing so. If so, you’d be better off just doing all 3 at once in store.

If you’re keeping your phones and just activating BYOD plans then you have to place the first order, then once your account is active (usually a couple days) then you can order the 2nd and 3rd lines. 
There’s no way to do all 3 at once online.

In saying that, because of black friday, a lot of Koodo stores are waiving connection fees so it wouldn’t hurt to reach out to one near you and ask if they’re doing so. If so, you’d be better off just doing all 3 at once in store.

Thanks for this. This makes sense why I couldn’t add all three. Apparently the fee waiving only applies online, so I’ll order the first plan in the morning and then go from there.  I’m using all three of my own phones. It’s a bit of a shame you can’t get them all at once it would be a lot faster then ordering one, then adding two more lines then waiting days for more SIM cards.  Such is life I guess. Cheers.