Koodo Community
Question

Contacting customer service trying to find my order number

• 15 June 2022
  • 2 replies

I placed an online order on Saturday to upgrade my phone. I missed copying the order number that popped up on the screen. I did not receive a confirmation e-mail (checked spam/junk folder). I can see the agreement change effective June 11th but there is no “order number” for me to check the status. The only way to view the order in self serve is with that number but don’t have it. 

I tried using the Callback feature to get through to customer service (to get the order number) but when I received the call and pressed “1” it rang for 20 minutes on their end without an answer. Now I have to schedule another callback. There is no direct line to call anymore. Very frustrating.

How do I get hold of an actual person?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let us know if the second callback doesn’t work (if you’ve already scheduled it) and we can flag a rep here to give it to you.

Let us know if the second callback doesn’t work (if you’ve already scheduled it) and we can flag a rep here to give it to you.

I had another callback scheduled for this morning at 9:00. I spoke to a rep but said he would need to put me in touch with  their IT group and arranged a 10:00 call. Spoke to him again at 10:00 and we scheduled a call with their IT for 5:00 but never received the call. All I’m trying to do is track an order but somehow they sent the confirmation to the wrong e-mail address and can’t access it.  They say it’s because I use the same e-mail address for two different accounts.  I never had this issue before, I have done upgrades on both accounts numerous times through self serve. Not only frustrated trying to find a simple piece of information but this chat/callback crap is useless.  I remember a time when it was easy to reach customer service with Koodo, certainly not anymore…..