Koodo Community

Community

Solved

your email hasn't been validated error (prepaid acounts)

So, I had posted a question about the error attached below when logging in to prepaid accounts, was asked to send a private email, and the topic was closed out.

I'm reposting as an FYI to anybody having the same error on all four of my prepaid accounts

I called Koodo today, and it was confirmed to be a glitch in the koodomobile prepaid web page.

Would love to know when this might be resolved.

Oh.  And clicking on the link to resend the message has no effect.

Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Hello Monty,

Thank you for taking the time to report this error! Could you let us know which browser you're using please? Also, are you able to log into your Self Serve account?

Keep us posted!

The error occurs with both Chrome, and IE.  Yes, I can log in to my self serve accounts.
Userlevel 5
Since you are able to log into your account, this error message doesn't seem to be stopping you from using your self-serve. I can understand that it can be annoying though 😞 We unfortunately do not have an ETA on when it will be fixed, but our technicians are aware and are looking into it! We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause Monty and we thank you for your patience 🙂
Yes, i can still access the site, but can't reset password.. I have to call in for that. Posting mostly bas a FYI for anybody else having a similar issue. Thanks for the update.