Koodo Community

Community

Why I couldn't log in to my account after verifying my email address?

I verified my email through the link to my email address to activate my pre-paid account. But when I tried to log in, it says "we are unable to verify your email. 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Make sure you're entering the email address exactly Also try another browser
I did .. tried a few times with no luck. Tried Google Chrome as well... no luck. I put the SIM card in the phone, it shows "NO SIM".What should I do?
Userlevel 7
Yi Chen wrote:

I did .. tried a few times with no luck. Tried Google Chrome as well... no luck. I put the SIM ca...

What phone do you have?
Yi Chen wrote:

I did .. tried a few times with no luck. Tried Google Chrome as well... no luck. I put the SIM ca...

iPhone 5. We used this phone before with a Koodo pre-paid. My son recently upgraded to an iPhone 7 so this one is passing down to my daughter. I am using it to get her a new pre-paid account.

Userlevel 7
Yi Chen wrote:

Open the sim slot and make sure the sim is seated correctly. Is this a new sim?
Yi Chen wrote:

I checked a few times. And yes, it is a new SIM card just bought yesterday from a Koodo booth.
Userlevel 7
Yi Chen wrote:

Have you restarted the phone after inserting the sim. It shouldn't say No Sim regardless if the sim has service or not.