Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why cant I do no calling on my cellphone ?

I got a 50$ prepaid plan unlimited calling and unlimited texting and its letting me text but its not letting me call or accept calling why that ?

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When did you change your prepaid plan to the $50 one? Try rebooting your phone, see if it works now...
I got the koodo guy to do it
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Julie Commanda wrote:

I got the koodo guy to do it

Who is "the Koodo guy"? And you got him to do what? Sorry, please be more specific - I can't read your mind 🙂 When you log into self service, does it show you're on the $50 plan?
Its been 3 days I cant do calling so I call koodo and tryed to get them to fix it and he changed my plan to 50$ prepaid plan so I got unlimited texting unlimited calling ans unlimited data and my phone letting me do texting but not calling and I cant recive call either
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Julie Commanda wrote:

Its been 3 days I cant do calling so I call koodo and tryed to get them to fix it and he changed ...

I see... so, what do you see when you log into self service? Here's the link:

https://prepaidselfserve.koodomobile.com

Does it show:

Account Status: Active
  • Current Base Plan
  • $50 Unlimited Messaging (Text and Picture)
  • $50.00 Per 30 days
Or something like that?

(P.S. you don't have unlimited data, I can tell you that for a fact, but that's got nothing to do with your problem)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Julie Commanda wrote:

Its been 3 days I cant do calling so I call koodo and tryed to get them to fix it and he changed ...

What was your plan before the rep changed to $50 plan?
There is no "Unlimited Data" plan with Koodo.
You have to buy a "Data Booster" : $30 for 1GB, $20 for 500MB, or $10 for 100MB.
Julie Commanda wrote:

Sorry I had the 25$ plan with the 10$ -100MG
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Julie Commanda wrote:

So, it wasn't working even before you changed your plan.
Have you try taking SIM card out and restart your phone?
Julie Commanda wrote:

I tryed everything except reboot my cellphone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Julie Commanda wrote:

You haven't confirmed yet what your self service is telling you, Julie. We are trying to establish if your plan is actually active - and the only one who can tell us that, is you......... we can't look into your account.
Julie Commanda wrote:

Give me a call at 705-XXX-XXXX cuz I dont understand what ur saying when u call me just say im calling about koodo
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Julie Commanda wrote:

Have you register for self serve?

How do I register for Prepaid Self Serve?
http://help.koodomobile.com/prepaid/registering-for-prepaid-self-serve/how-do-i-register-for-prepaid...

Once you register it, you can access to your account to see your states, usage...etc.
Userlevel 3
Julie Commanda wrote:

Hi Julie, you should remove your phone number from your post. This is a public site. You could get all kinds of calls from kooks saying they are from Koodo. Most people here are customers just like you.