Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why am i getting double billed?

Why do i have to pay 2x to get my phone going? Your company is a theif!!!!

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can you elaborate?

I see you tagged this as prepaid.  You only need to pay for your monthly base plan and then the rest is just boosters when ever you want them
Because i was a day late for my top up it took all of the funds i topped up with than asked me to top up again to renew my services complete bs
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you checked your balance? Did they actually charged you twice for same base plan?
Badge +4
The only penalty I'm aware of is that the account gets suspended for up to ninety days if you can't make a payment on time. You may see a credit for the second amount when you login to the prepaid self serve site from a computer. If you see a credit, you can apply those funds toward a talk or data booster or both. If you don't see a credit, contact Koodo (611) and ask them to take a look at your account and politely explain the situation. There's no charge for the call.
Userlevel 3
Hi Chantelle! No worries, there is no reason for us to take
a double payment. If there has been a mistake, we will definitely own up to it!
We would suggest you call customer service so they can look into it for you!
All the best!
I topped up and the payment was taken, than when i tried to use my phone it said i need to top up again i have 3 phones with u guys and it does this everytime!
I tired calling 611 but i want to talk to a person not listen to a recorded message
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chantelle Kay wrote:

I tired calling 611 but i want to talk to a person not listen to a recorded message

611 > option 5 > keep pressing 0 to get a rep
Chantelle Kay wrote:

Thank you, Mayumi.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chantelle Kay wrote:

(^_^)