Koodo Community
Solved

Why 30 is really 29 ?

Why my 30 day plan runs out on 29 th day.
icon

Best answer by Dinh 30 January 2019, 19:53

If you count 30 days (including the 2nd of Jan 2019), then 2Jan-31Jan is your 30 days period. Your plan will renew on 1st Feb 2019.

View original

20 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi,
Can you give an actual example? For prepaid, it is actually consecutive 30 days, not a calendar date number.
I got my land Jan 2 nd and should expire 30 days later
Sorry meant Plan Jan 2nd
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you count 30 days (including the 2nd of Jan 2019), then 2Jan-31Jan is your 30 days period. Your plan will renew on 1st Feb 2019.
Then y did it suspend me today.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Shelbeelyn Voutour wrote:

Then y did it suspend me today.

I would check your self service and see what happened there?Make sure it was actually started on the 2nd Jan. Also, what plan do you have? Do you have any minutes/data left?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you able to still send texts?
I Don't do Data and I have $9 credit on my plan I cant use ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I Don't do Data and I have $9 credit on my plan I cant use ?

You can still use your $9 credit against a plan or add-on you want to purchase.

But back to your original issue, are you still able to send texts right now? Please give it a try and let us know if it works. You can send the text to your self
Can't do anything.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can't do anything.

Can you please check your transaction history to confirm you started your plan on Jan.2?
Can't i use a top up card and throw it away when im done.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can't i use a top up card and throw it away when im done.

If you have a top up voucher that you bought in a store or a kiosk, you can enter the code and top up your account.
I don't have it threw it away.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I don't have it threw it away.

If you threw it away, then it is lost.

There's instructions on the voucher of how to redeem it on self serve.

You can top up via credit card (i suggest calling in to do that - 611) or you can purchase another voucher
This is not the first time this has happened and I'm waiting for important call and this makes my Anxiety flair up.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This is not the first time this has happened and I'm waiting for important call and this makes my Anxiety flair up.

Do you have a credit card? It would be pretty quick you had a credit card and then you can top up by calling 611
Is there any thing you can do for me as this is my only phone and loyal Koodos customer 4 years now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is there any thing you can do for me as this is my only phone and loyal Koodos customer 4 years now.

Unfortunately if you disposed of the voucher, it is not recoverable by Koodo, especially with prepaid.

You can try by contacting koodo via private message on facebook or twitter, but it's not likely they would be able to help. Also it may take a day or 2 for them to reply
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
For prepaid customer, if you want to contact Koodo, you would have to setup a callback through their digital assistant www.koodo.com/chat
I think facebook messaging only help with postpaid services.