1) The site often does not load at all (on all devices and computers)
2) The site often takes minutes waiting for the login to process
3) The site often takes many minutes to apply a booster
4) The site will make HUGE errors like stating you just purchased 1000000000000000000GB of data and 100 minutes of talk when you only bought the talk, or other random "errors" where they try to steal money from the credit card on the account.
5) There is NO assistance, if THEY make a mistake then they charge YOU to call their support line.
Also, WHO THE HELL CHARGES TO CALL SUPPORT? NO ONE BECAUSE THAT IS F*(&ING INSANE!
Right now, its telling me I'm giving the wrong password (impossible as I use a password manager) so I answer the security question and they say they will email me a link to reset my password.
THAT WAS AN HOUR AGO AND NO EMAIL YET!
I signed up for THIS site and within 5 seconds received an email!
FIX YOUR GOD DAMN WEBSITE!
Best answer by BobTheElectrician
It's probably one of the more sophomoric commercial sites going with incorrect info sometimes posted. But here are a few tips:
- If you are using Firefox go into your Preferences => Forms & Passwords then click on Saved log-ins. Make sure you don't have a duplicate password for your Koodo log-in. Delete anything to do with Koodo; you will then be able to log in afresh and have Firefox remember your "new" password afterwards.
- The summary that shows under your Phone Services tab is an accurate reflection of what the phone reps see on their screen. Whatever is posted in your welcome screen cannot be taken accurately.
- It does not cost anything to contact customer service for anything you can't do yourself such as fixing an error. In my past experience the rep was efficient & courteous. They can quickly fix anything up to a $100 limit if your account is in good standing. Wait time on the weekend was less than 2 minutes.
- Avoid logging in on automatic top-up day since there is a delay between the time your payment is taken and getting it posted to your account. During that intervening period you might get bogus messages indicating your account has lapsed.
- Try to do any transactions you can using the automated *611 system. It seems to be more directly hooked in and things get posted immediately... see no. 4 above.
- Some Firefox extensions can screw up your profile leading a lot of sites (such as this one) not to work correctly. Do a Google search for Refresh Firefox and follow the instructions.