Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Website Won't Let Me Buy Boosters

I'm out of minutes, and the website won't let me add any (I'm on prepaid). I've been trying for at least three weeks; it just keeps saying "One or more boosters could not be added to your account." So I've got a phone that I can't talk on. Also, I registered my Visa card with Koodo, and it happens to expire next month, so just now I get an email from Koodo saying I have to update the credit card info today. The Visa people tell me the card won't even be delivered until the first week in February. Of course, I could call Koodo--for five dollars. I have the increasing feeling that my time with Koodo is over.
icon

Best answer by Dennis 7 January 2014, 20:14

You only get charged if you ask Koodo to do something for you that you could have done on Self Serve on your own. If you cannot buy boosters there is no charge to call Koodo to help you out. Nor is it any charge to see why the credit card has to be updated now since it is only the beginning of the month

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You only get charged if you ask Koodo to do something for you that you could have done on Self Serve on your own. If you cannot buy boosters there is no charge to call Koodo to help you out. Nor is it any charge to see why the credit card has to be updated now since it is only the beginning of the month