Koodo Community

Community

voicemail

i dont have mins so i can't access my voice mail. im a koodo customer. i called the vm number and its asking for a mailbox number?? i dont know if i have one .

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You are right, in order to use voicemail, you need a booster first. If you register a credit card, you should receive 100 minutes for free and then you can set up your voicemail (access it by dialing 1)
Sophia wrote:

You are right, in order to use voicemail, you need a booster first. If you register a credit card...

where do i register my card at?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

You are right, in order to use voicemail, you need a booster first. If you register a credit card...

In self-serve. Did you register for it?
Sophia wrote:

i tried to but its sayin they dont recognize my email. and i tried registering and i cant register. what gives? lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

You need to use the email you provided whe you signed up for Koodo. You should have gotten an email to confirm. If it's nowhere to be found including junk mail you will have to send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter to get it reset.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

What error does it give you when you try to register?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there! 

Is your base plan active? If it is, try to retrieve your VM from another number, just call your own number, and when VM picks up press * to interrupt greeting and follow prompts!

Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there! 

Is your base plan active? If it is, try to retrieve your VM from another number,...

no my baseplans not active. so can i still call from a diff phone?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there! 

Is your base plan active? If it is, try to retrieve your VM from another number,...

No your plan needs to be active to do so.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there! 

You need your base plan active before you can do anything with your phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can register for self service here: https://prepaidselfserve.koodomobile.com/self-registration/