Koodo Community

Community

Solved

usage of minutes,

I am a prepaid customer of koodo mobile. I am calling through vonage connection via wifi but still koodo is reducing my minutes from booster usages, can you let me know why? My vonage account is showing that I am the call has been gone through vonage.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Perhaps your wifi connection is dropping out intermittently, and it is using your data instead. To confirm, try turning off data on your phone before starting the Vonage call.
I am not having (not recharging with any data booster) any data booster in my prepaid mobile account. So whatever the call through vonage it is absolutely through wifi only without any doubt.
Userlevel 6
Abhijnan Sarkar wrote:

I am not having (not recharging with any data booster) any data booster in my prepaid mobile acco...

Check your prepaid self serve account usage history to see what is using your minutes.
Abhijnan Sarkar wrote:

I am not having (not recharging with any data booster) any data booster in my prepaid mobile acco...

The interface for that is really bad. It only shows like 10 rows at a time and you cannot filter out SMS messages, and it takes 10 seconds for a page to advance to the next 10 rows. For a person that texts a lot but needs to see the minutes usage, it's all but impossible.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How are you calling through Vonage? Are you receiving any calls to your phone which may be skirting your Vonage connection?