Koodo Community

Community

US adds-on for self serve

Hi, I'm in prepaid account and I add adds-on for US text et al. Right now I'm in US but it doesn't work. My iphone can't find signal at all. If someone can help me out, there'll be great. Thanks!!!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Try going to Settings > Carrier, and turn off Automatic. Select from the list which populates. AT&T is usually a good choice, but you can choose which ever gives the best signal. Remember you may have to change this as you travel, and will definitely need to do so on your return to Canada.

Restart your phone.
Thanks David. I try this method today, however, it is still showing"searching" and none is shown up. Do you have any other suggestion? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jenson wrote:

Thanks David. I try this method today, however, it is still showing"searching" and none is shown ...

Where are you in the US? There are some locations with poor or non-existent coverage.

Jenson wrote:

Thanks David. I try this method today, however, it is still showing"searching" and none is shown ...

Washington DC
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jenson wrote:

At this point, I suggest a quick Private Message to Koodo from their Facebook page, and they can see what's happening for your account.