Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Unlimited Local Nights & Weekends?

I just bought and activated a new prepaid phone tonight, and I'm having trouble figuring out exactly how the Unlimited Local Nights & Weekends work? For example, I live in the Kitchener/Waterloo area but I'll be in Toronto over the weekend. While in Toronto, will I be able to make calls to Toronto numbers without my Anytime minutes being deducted? Is your local calling area considered to be the area you're currently in or the area where your phone number is registered? I just want to make sure that I don't have to worry about using all of my Anytime Minutes over the weekend.

3 replies

Userlevel 3

Copied from Rogers Black dots = free/unlimited Red dots = not free/unlimited Also: http://help.koodomobile.com/plans-add-ons-data-and-other-services/voice-minutes/when-will-i-be-charged-for-long-distance
So with that long distance would be the equivalent to needing to use Anytime Minutes on the call, correct? Whereas Airtime Only would be the equivalent of the Free Nights & Weekends?
Userlevel 6
Mellybear wrote:

So with that long distance would be the equivalent to needing to use Anytime Minutes on the call,...

Hi there, yes, you can see it like this 🙂