Koodo Community
Solved

Unable to buy add on for my prepaid account through self-service on website

• 1 October 2019
  • 7 replies

I am not able to add a card to auto-pay for every month or use my credit card to buy some add-ons for my prepaid account. Now I am going to run out of by data. I tried all my cards, credit card, debit card, Visa card, and Mastered card, none of them worked.
icon

Best answer by BobTheElectrician 1 October 2019, 02:21

Does the address on the card match the one you have on the accountOh, I never noticed that. Does it have to be the same?

Yes. Everything has to match. To be safe, log into self-serve, click on the My Profile tab and update that info to match another card you wish to use. Change the info to match your new choice, then register that card. It's my impression that for security reasons, once a card/address combo gets bounced, it will not be eligible until all that info is refreshed.
View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
So, you can login to your prepaid self serve?
Are You using a top up voucher to add funds to renew your plan?
What error message do you get?
So, you can login to your prepaid self serve?
Are You using a top up voucher to add funds to renew your plan?
What error message do you get?

Yes I can log into my prepaid account. I am not using any vouchers. This is my first month of using this account. Every time I try to add my cards ends with the same information "Unable to Process Transaction - We are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged." I don't now what to do with it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Does the address on the card match the one you have on the account
Does the address on the card match the one you have on the account
Oh, I never noticed that. Does it have to be the same?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Does the address on the card match the one you have on the accountOh, I never noticed that. Does it have to be the same?

Yes. Everything has to match. To be safe, log into self-serve, click on the My Profile tab and update that info to match another card you wish to use. Change the info to match your new choice, then register that card. It's my impression that for security reasons, once a card/address combo gets bounced, it will not be eligible until all that info is refreshed.

Great! Thank you! It worked!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Glad to hear it worked for you.