Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Trying to top up and it's saying SIM card not valid?

Hey Koodo, so I purchased a prepaid phone with you guys like a month ago, then yesterday it just all of the sudden says "unregistered sim" I figured I just need to add more money, so I am trying to do that but I can't even register my phone because it's saying SIM not valid ?! I don't get it.. help please!

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Hi Madison, Lets do a simple troubleshooting. Could you turn off your phone, remove battery and sim wait 1-2 minutes and re-insert and power on your phone.
Okay I did that and it still says unregistered...hmm
Userlevel 6
Madison Thib-Crispo wrote:

Did your phone worked before? Was it able to make and receive phone calls and text messages?
Userlevel 1

Remove battery, Push the card into the SIM slot,slanted corner is facing the right way,it'l say taht if SIM is defective, you can replace it in this case.

Yes Erwin it did work, I never set it up online tho, I did it through the phone somehow with *611.. and Mat I will try that! But I had never taken it out for it to do that out of no where :s
Userlevel 6
Hi Madison, I suggest that you give us a call so we can look into it and make your phone works asap! We can be reached at 1-866-995-6636, option #6. Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.