Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Transfer koodo prepaid number (inactive now until March) to Chatr Wireless

I am currently trying to transfer my koodo prepaid number (inactive now until March) to Chatr Wireless and apparently my the number is not active based on Chatr Support statement. Would I have to pay the base plan just to get my number transferred?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you haven't been paying your base plan your SIM is most likely inactive so your number most likely would be gone as well. To eep your number and account active you must have a balance on that account.
Chadwick wrote:

If you haven't been paying your base plan your SIM is most likely inactive so your number most li...

Ok,
So I currently have a new service with a different company and the only way to transfer/port my koodo number is to pay the base plan then request for a transfer.
Userlevel 6
Chadwick wrote:

If you haven't been paying your base plan your SIM is most likely inactive so your number most li...

If you haven't paid your base plan for over ̣90 days, your number has likely gone back into the pool to be reassigned.
Chadwick wrote:

Ok, so I'm in the process of paying for my plan and keeping my number, after I will try to put in the request for the transfer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

I hope it works out for you Jay, have a great day!
Chadwick wrote:

Thanks Chadwick