Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Tracking Mobile Data Consumption - WP8 Data Sense

Userlevel 2
All, Wondering if there are any plans on making Data Sense available and supported for Windows Mobile users. For more info check here: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/start/use-data-sense-to-track-data-usage From what I can tell it's only supported by Verizon in the US and the carrier must support it. I wonder if this is even available to regular Telus customers.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Hey Chris, if you are a Koodo customer, you can review your data usage on your Self Serve account. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 2
Hey - yes I am aware of the self serve already but I'm looking for something in the device itself. I know there is talk of a Koodo app, but WP8 seems to have this native in the OS but requires carrier support. Any idea when we can expect an app (across all platforms) to see data usage on our handsets?
Userlevel 5
Chris wrote:

Hey - yes I am aware of the self serve already but I'm looking for something in the device itself...

Hopefully Data Sense gets rolled out, but I do know they said there was currently no plans for a Windows 7/8 App due to a lack of people using those devices.