Koodo Community

Community

Solved

topup voucher PIN not working

just bought from Sobeys.  Using the "RRN  111222333444" number on receipt, get this error: 

Voucher # 111222333444 could not be processed.  Please verify the Top-up PIN and try again.
Same problem trying over the phone.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How recently was the purchase made?  I have had problems with similar purchases not being registered on the system until some time has passed (for one purchase 24 hours). Might waiting a few hours make a difference?

very recent (<2 hrs).  I'll try again later.  thanks

im having troubles too, I bought the pin around 7pm it is now 12am, I have tried using on my prepaid acct too, wont work
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tania Mattinas wrote:

im having troubles too, I bought the pin around 7pm it is now 12am, I have tried using on my prep...

BobThe Electrician has commented a number of times that top-ups occurring outside business hours sometimes (often) do not get applied until the following morning for some unknown reason. If you can, wait until after 9 tomorrow morning, and see what happens.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Looks like there's a system problem here. Three people within a few hours with the same issue. Unfortunately, it's the weekend.