Koodo Community

Community

Solved

The call cannot reach to complete my number to Koodo

Hi, I want to keep the same phone number from FIDO to KOODO prepaid plan. I successfully finish all the processes. And Koodo sent me a text to call 1-844-232-7678 to complete the request to move the number to Koodo. The problem is I cannot reach 1-844-232-7678 for a long time. Is there any other way to do?

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Hello Yu, Try calling 1-866-995-6636 they should be able to check out what's going on and help with the process. Welcome to Koodo! I hope this helps!
Justin Robichaud wrote:

Hello Yu, Try calling 1-866-995-6636 they should be able to check out what's going on and help...

Thanks. But would this charge fees? I find the Table shows below

Userlevel 5
From my experience a number port isn't something that is charged for. (I do perform number ports differently here where I work so I may be wrong) They do, however, have to inform you if they were to charge you anything. Give them a quick ring they'll be able to assist you further.
Justin Robichaud wrote:

From my experience a number port isn't something that is charged for. (I do perform number ports ...

Oh, thank you very much. You are so nice 🙂
Userlevel 5
Anytime Yu. Keep me in the loop. I'd like to know how you made out with the call! And again, welcome to Koodo and feel free to ask us any questions you may have in the future!