Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Text from 611 "From PC Mobile: Your E-Bill is now available online at PC mobile Self Serve. ..."

First off, I am not a PC mobile Self Serve customer.

As a new Prepaid customer, with a new cell phone number, perhaps I should expect that the previous owner of the cell number would have people or companies calling or texting, but this text is from 611.  (I would think 611 would know of changes to the cell number.)

Full Text:
"From PC mobile: Your E-Bill is now available online at PC mobile Self Serve.  Amount due is $539.20 if paid by October 05, 2015"

Do I ignore this text?

I've checked my prepaid self serve account and its in good standing.

Thanks

5 replies

Userlevel 5
I would ignore it
If your phone # and SIM card are with Koodo.   There is nothing PC Mobile can do.
Hey, what happened to your story? My friend has the same problem!
Userlevel 6
Tanja Philipp wrote:

Hey, what happened to your story? My friend has the same problem!

Hey Tanja! Can you have your friend email us through this secure link  http://koo.do/11eMLdy and tell her to select "Social Media" so that we can look into this. Thank you 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Usually, 611 does not apply to Koodo only. It's a number that redirect you to the customer service of your phone company. Therefore, I would verify if everything is alright. If it is and the problem persists, I'd call PC mobile to tell them the number isn't the good one!
Thank you for your responses.  It has been three months since I posted this and I have not seen any further texts or messages about an overdue account.  I am confident that this has essentially resolved itself, as my account is still in good standing.