Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Service down in Wolfville NS?

Is Koodo service down in/around Wolfville, NS? I had service this morning and suddenly my bars disappeared and I'm getting the SOS signal. I restarted my phone and took out my sim card multiple times trying to fix the issue.

10 replies

I also have this problem. I had service when I was at home, since I got to class I have not had any service at all.
Userlevel 4
What kind of phone do you have? I do believe there could be an issue with the network assuming both of you are in the same area. I don't have the access to view tthose kind of details but if you both are so inclined, give Koodo tech support a call to know for sure
Can't make any calls, *611 doesn't even work. Keeps saying call failed. It's definitely the network. It was fine this morning then boom out of the blue no service. They are working on the cell tower for Bell that covers all of campus this could potentially be interfering.
Userlevel 4
Pat Thebeau wrote:

Can't make any calls, *611 doesn't even work. Keeps saying call failed. It's definitely the netwo...

Just because the phone doesn't work, does not neccessarily mean there is an issue with the network. If you are able to, get to a landline and call 1-566-995-6636 option 6. That'll get you in touch with tech support and they can check to see if there are any network issues. What kind of phone do you have?
Userlevel 6
Pat Thebeau wrote:

Can't make any calls, *611 doesn't even work. Keeps saying call failed. It's definitely the netwo...

Hi Tyler, there is a small typo in the number provided 🙂 Thanks!
Userlevel 4
Pat Thebeau wrote:

HA! I just noticed that myself. Thanks for the heads up. Thought I press 8 😛
Userlevel 6
Pat Thebeau wrote:

No problem 🙂 Thanks for you hard work in the community, it's highly appreciated!
Userlevel 4
Pat Thebeau wrote:

Your welcome. I hope on day I can do what you do. I do like the freedom of a regular poster, however, I have been inquiring at work about being a member the team you are on lol. I'll be patient for an opening.
Userlevel 6
Pat Thebeau wrote:

We'll be glad to have you on our team, Tyler!
Userlevel 6
Hi there, there was indeed a reported issue in Wolfville this morning. It has been resolved though so your phone should work now. If you still have technical difficulties, give us a call at 1-866-995-6636 from a landline, #6. Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.