Koodo Community

Community

Restore my plan

I had a $48 plan with 6 GB data. I scale back to a basic plan but now would like to re-establish my previous plan (my wife has the same plan). How can I do this? 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
With selfserve, you can only choose the in-market plans unless you received a promotion from Koodo. You could try to talk to Koodo agents to ask for a promotion, but it is all depended on your history with Koodo and their current promo.

Once the plan is gone from your account, it is "actually" gone. There is no way to turn back.
Userlevel 7
Hi Glen,

With prepaid there is no way to every get an expired plan after you change. Sometimes there is some leaway in postpaid land but not in prepaid.
Userlevel 6
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Glen,

With prepaid there is no way to every get an expired plan after you change. Sometimes t...

there is/was a $48 6GB prepaid plan?  that's a cheap for that much data on prepaid!
Userlevel 6
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Glen,

With prepaid there is no way to every get an expired plan after you change. Sometimes t...

This is not a prepaid plan, it is a SK/MB regional plan. Glen if you moved to a different province and changed your number to that province area code, you will no longer be able to keep this plan.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Glen,

You can select a plan from the currently available plans in self-serve account management area.