Koodo Community

Community

Quality of Prepaid self serve site -10 compared to Monthly Postpaid site self serve

Userlevel 3
I have recently switched from Monthly to Prepaid. The difference in the two self serve sites is night and day. 1. The prepaid is extremely slow. 2. The access to the data usage is worse than intermittent. 3. The Booster usage bar for data used does not add up to the data used on the single time I was able to access that page nor were either of the totals the same as I added up by going through each page. 4. You have to go through every page to find your call usage. PLEASE improve the self serve site to the standard of the monthly self serve site, with the same displays, for ease of use and accessibility.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
1. Same here. 2 & 3. The usage detail for data is only updated once daily, but most of the time it shows two entries per day - one with some tiny amount < 0.2 MB, and another with the rest of the usage for that day. The overview seems to be updated in real-time, but sometimes it actually goes down instead of up! 4. There's no way to filter by type. I have to copy/paste each page into a spreadsheet to do that, which is way too much work.
Userlevel 6
Agreed. Been on prepaid for quite some time now, and Self-Serve is a letdown, intentional or not. It's in dire need of a full overhaul. That 486DX server needs to be put out of its misery.
Userlevel 3
Maybe as prepaid customers we are not as beneficial to koodo as when we were post paid. Maybe the numbers of prepaid customers does not support the effort to correct it ? Maybe it's too soon after updating the monthly self serve site ? But, it would be nice if an employee could explain to us if and when they will do something with the prepaid site.
Userlevel 5
Fred C wrote:

Maybe as prepaid customers we are not as beneficial to koodo as when we were post paid. Maybe th...

Thank you for your feedback Fred, we are always interested in hearing your thoughts. Your feedback is valuable to us and will help us improve your online experience. I'm changing your post to an Idea so that it can be reviewed by our Team. ******************************************** If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 3
Fred C wrote:

Maybe as prepaid customers we are not as beneficial to koodo as when we were post paid. Maybe th...

Thanks very much for replying Tayeb. Jeffrey responded on another post. about the same matter. I really appreciate you guys looking into it and recommending improvements to the prepaid self serve. Thanks again to you both.
Userlevel 7
Fred C wrote:

It's not a maybe, its a fact we arent as beneficial as monthly customers lol
Thank you guys for sharing this with us, the mortals. My next move this summer shall definitely not be from Koodo post-paid to prepaid. Any suggestions ? Wind ?...